Careers at J-Pac
Why settle for ordinary when you can be part of something extraordinary?
J-Pac Medical offers an energetic and rewarding work environment in a team setting where everyone shares in the work effort and the success. Learning new and better ways of providing solutions for our customers is a daily pursuit.
We are always interested in attracting and retaining team members who are goal-oriented and committed to quality and continuous improvement. If you would like to be considered for a position on our team that will allow you to improve patient care, contact
JOB TITLE: Production Associate
The Production Associate is responsible for ensuring the production/packaging cell team on the line is actively engaged to meet the daily production plan and on-time delivery of customer orders, and to ensure that safety and quality standards are maintained at all times. The Production Associate will assemble products using a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly assemble/test medical devices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:NOTE: Other duties may be assigned.
- Participate as an active member of the production assembly/packaging team, following detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Complete in-process quality checks and inspections, and complete appropriate inspection reports.
- Complete production and quality documentation.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Production Supervisor/Group Leader.
- Work closely with support staff such as Technicians and Engineering to resolve issues
- Complete lot acceptance activities for assigned assembly cell.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma / GED or relevant experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience in assembly/packing/inspection environment desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic computer/PC experience; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) desirable;
Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to function successfully in team environment.
- Effective listening and good communication skills (verbal/written).
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Consistent high degree of attention to detail, accurate completion of various forms / documents.
- Ability to comprehend and retain working knowledge of complete product line.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to changing priorities.
- Good organization skills, demonstrated concern for good housekeeping.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individual will need to sit (at times for extended periods) or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface during the workday. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to move materials during the workday. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds using proper lifting techniques.
The work environment is that found in a light production, warehousing, shipping setting with primarily overhead lighting. At times, individual will need to transition in and out of “clean room” production portion of space.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee outings & more
See the latest news and resources from J-Pac. It may help you in your next medical device outsourcing project
Let’s Get Started.
A conversation with J-Pac is your first step to having a manufacturing partner you can count on.