Showcasing Fully Integrated Approach to Product Development, Process Development, Packaging Solutions and Custom Manufacturing
WHO: J-Pac Medical, a trusted provider of innovative, high quality, market-ready solutions, customized to meet the needs of medical device and diagnostics customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, custom tooling capabilities, and proven expertise, J-Pac Medical’s process enables its customers to offer dependable products that improve patient outcomes.
WHAT: BIOMEDevice is New England’s leading industry event for medical device and biopharma development and manufacturing. At the show, J-Pac Medical will be showcasing its integrated approach to product development, process development, packaging solutions, and custom manufacturing.
J-Pac Medical representatives will also be available to discuss its newly announced Innovation Services Group, an engineer-focused partner for customers’ in-house R&D and product development teams. The Innovation Services Group can help speed time-to-market, incorporate value-added features, and design products for manufacturability- providing expertise at every phase from prototyping and product development, through manufacturing, packaging, and supply chain management.
At BIOMEDevice, learn more about:
- J-Pac Medical’s extensive in-vitro diagnostic point of care capabilities supported by investments in frangible seal technology;
- How J-Pac Medical develops, manufactures, and packages implantable medical devices that are custom-shaped to meet specific anatomical and biological requirements;
- How J-Pac Medical provides device and packaging solutions for surgical products and instrumentation, with the goal of decreasing surgery times, improving the surgical experience, and improving patient outcomes;
- J-Pac Medical’s strong foundation in the manipulation and forming of polymers, which extends to customers who require a delivery vehicle for the localization and controlled release of a pharmaceutical or active agent;
- J-Pac Medical’s reputation for excellence in manufacturing with difficult to handle materials, including edible thin film oral strips that dissolve on the tongue to deliver pharmaceutical product.
WHERE: Booth #942
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
WHEN: BIOMEDevice Boston will take place from March 26-27, 2014.
About J-Pac Medical
For 30 years, J-Pac Medical has been a trusted provider of innovative, high quality, market-ready solutions, customized to meet the needs of medical device and diagnostic customers, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. By integrating expertise across product development, process development, packaging solutions, and custom manufacturing – all backed by an unwavering commitment to accountability and validation – J-Pac Medical actively strives to exceed customer expectations and enable them to offer trusted products that will improve patient outcomes.
With state-of-the-art facilities, custom tooling capabilities, and proven expertise, J-Pac Medical delivers a customized process for meeting customers’ needs through an integrated and innovative approach that combines materials, tooling, processes and automation. For more information, visit www.j-pacmedical.com.
J-Pac Medical is FDA Registered (#1221051) as a Medical Device Manufacturer and a Device Labeller/Relabeller; Certified to ISO 13485 standards through BSI; DEA Certified to handle Schedule III Active Pharmaceutical ingredients.
For more information contact:
SVM Public Relations