Diagnostic Reagent Blisters
Innovative Microfluidic Reagents
Microfluidic diagnostic platforms using J-Pac Medical’s lab-on-chip reagent blisters .allow reagents to be stored on the microfluidic chips.
Frangible and burst seals from J-Pac Medical provide a myriad of benefits for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) and near-patient, point-of-care diagnostic testing including:
- Precise Unit-of-Use Volume Reagent Dispensing: Only the volume required for the test is stored
- Seamless Integration with Point-of-Care Test Platforms: Actuation is performed manually or through automation
- Reduce Costs: A cost-efficient way to improve near-patient diagnostics solutions
- Zero Instrument Contamination: Perfectly controlled release to the intended location
- Replicable: Precise filling and dispensing by design; single or multiplex options
- Protection: Prevent gas exchange compared to on-board reagent storage in plastic or drop applicators
J-Pac Medical is the trusted partner for developing and manufacturing microfluidic reagent packaging that is required for molecular diagnostics and other point-of-care tests.
Let’s Get Started.
J-Pac is ready to simplify your supply chain by manufacturing and packaging your single-use medical devices.